"Golden Section" - a traditional review competition, organized for over 15 years, the Union of Moscow Architects. In-competition involves work performed by Moscow architects, without reference to the geography of the project. Expert advice and a jury composed of the winners of previous years, so professionals evaluate the work of their colleagues. The traditional categories, such as "Draft" and "implementation" added a few new ones, for example, the category "Event" and "publication", including articles in print and online publications. Widening the circle allows you to submit nominations to contest the diversity of architectural life of Moscow and the Moscow architects.
The competition is open to architects, designers, planners, journalists and other professionals living in Moscow and Moscow region
The competition will feature works that did not participate in the previous contest "Golden Section", with the exception of buildings, previously exhibited in the category "Project"
The Expert Council of the contest:
1. Bashkaev Timur Istanovich, "Architectural Bureau T. Bashkaeva"
2. Elena Gonzalez Tsezarevna, Publishing House "Project Russia"
3. Kuzembaev Totan Bayduysenovich, Architectural Totana Kuzembayeva
4. Lukomsky Valery V., "Arch Moscow-City"
5. Lyutomsky Nicholas V., "APB ELIS"
6. Nagavitsyn Anton A., «ARCHSTRUKTURA»
7. Savinkin Vladislav, "Field Design"
8. Uborevich-Borovsky Boris O., «UB.design»
9. Dmitry E. Fesenko, the magazine "Architectural Journal"
10. Michael A. Filippov, Mikhail Filippov Workshop
11. Homjakova Anastasiya, "Sergei Kiselyov and Partners"
12. Chabounine Boris, master architect B.A.Shabunina